Today, join Dr. Tom & Mr. Mike AKA “Audio Velvet” as they record live from the desert. OR did they record in the matrix? You will never know…;) Today they discuss the values and standards that form the cornerstone of the Dapper Effects brand.
Why the values you live your life by hold more weight than your personality when it comes to relating to other people
- Why being a gentleman should be the starting point
- The power and importance of integrity
- “Doing what’s right whether people are watching you or not”
- Taking inventory of your daily action
- How to build character
- Definition of courage in it’s purest form
- The courage to say no
- Utilizing courage the right way
- Influence through integrity
- "can't" vs. "unable"
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not the one who does not feel afraid, but the one who conquers his fear” - Nelson Mandela
“Courage is what it takes to stand up to speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen” - Winston Churchill
“Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go” - T.S. Elliot
- Why it needs to be a way of life
- A discussion on common chivalrous acts
- How to develop your chivalry
- Old school chivalrous tactics long forgotten
Question from Instagram: Do you think James Bond is acceptable to emulate in both professional and chivalrous ways?
Happy post-Memorial Day! - Thank you to all who serve to protect our freedoms
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE SHOW: