Dr. Tom is joined today by Cassandra Mendoza (Kazz), owner and operator of Ztylez Studio barbershop in Woodside, NY. Listen in on this two-part interview and vibe with Dr. Tom while we learn what it takes to run a barbershop and how, in our opinion, important our beauticians are for all of us. Kazz will leave you with a peaceful centered energy while you experience what it's like first hand to have a conversation with her inside of Ztylez Studio.
In this episode Dr. Tom and Kazz talk about:
- Talking entrepreneurship amidst a pandemic
- Positive vibes always
- How important our barbers and beauticians are
- How Kazz fell into the path of being a barber
- The power of holding yourself accountable to other people’s energy
- How barbering is a true art
- The difference between barbering and cosmetology
- How Kazz thrived during the COVID-19 shutdown
And so much more! :)
CLICK HERE to learn more about Kazz and Ztylez Studio
We love hearing from you and how the Positivity Effect has helped you in your life. If this episode brought you value, please share it with a friend. I am open to suggestions for topics! CLICK HERE to leave me a message. - Dr. Tom
Part II with Kazz goes live next week - Stay Tuned !!!